Has your business considered WordPress as an intranet management system?
WordPress is a great platform that allows for multiple levels of access, multi-site and multi theme capabilities and great plugins for various tech needs. Best of all, WordPress is easy to use. With an hour or two of training, most staff can effectively log into WordPress and add content, similar to typing a word document.
Great reasons to use WordPress for company intranet:
- Providing a company directory
- A company calendar / department calendar
- Collaboration tools
- Private social networking
- Downloadable company documents
- Project management
- password protection
- multilevel user access
- multi-site or multi theme capabilities for each department or division
- plugins for other custom needs
- forms for contact and applications
- and so much more!